How can one fight the greyness and blandness of everyday life? With mad painting skills, apparently. Boris Chernichenko, who comes from the Russian city of Astrakhan, smote banality by decorating the stairwell in his apartment building. No more plain, white-ish walls – they’re now decorated with murals of natural landscapes.
Ссылки по теме:
- School Asks 100 Graffiti Artists To Paint It Before Renovation
- “This Is What I See When I Create Art”: Beautiful Paintings Of Natural Russian Landscapes
- Illustrator Shows How Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Lived In 2017
- Artist Spends Hours Arranging Natural Objects Into Stunning Mandalas, Leaves Them For You To Find
- What This Artist Does To Her Face Will Seriously Mess With Your Mind