The street artist Greg Suits, aka Suitswon, transformed an abandoned building into a giant skull, perfectly using the gaping holes of the half-collapsed wall. An excellent creation located in New York, in the district of Greenpoint.
Ссылки по теме:
- Japanese Mom Bakes Awesome Bread Inspired By Her Kid’s Drawings And Nature
- Teeth-Nails Exist, And If You Think They Can’t Get Any Worse, Watch This Video
- Photographer Spends 9 Years Shooting Same People On Their Way To Work, Shows How They Change
- School Asks 100 Graffiti Artists To Paint It Before Renovation
- Russian Artist Turns Boring Soviet Apartment Building Walls Into Art