15. Sophie Hitchon – Hammer Thrower
14. Jessica Eye – UFC Fighter
13. Holly Holm – UFC Star
The 5-foot-8 UFC fighter weighs a lean 135 pounds and describes her training as challenging and combines a variety of different workouts. “I run five days a week, spar twice a week, grapple 2-3 times per week and wrestle two times a week. Maybe some strength and conditioning in there somewhere depending on the day and I also do mitt work 3-4 times a week.” Holly told UFC.com.
In 2015, Holly ended Ronda Rousey’s undefeated streak in the ring and gained tons of fame by knocking her out with a head kick.
12. Serena Williams – Tennis Star
11. Venus Williams – Tennis Star
10. Ronda Rousey – Former UFC Champ
9. Christmas Abbott – Olympic Lifting
8. Aneta Florczyk – World’s Strongest Woman
7. Chyna – Former Wrestling Star
6. Carissa Gump – Olympic Weightlifter
5. Amanda Bingson – Olympic Hammer Thrower
4. Candace Parker – WNBA Star
3. Lisa Leslie – WNBA Star
1. Olha Korobka – Olympic Weightlifter