Whoever thinks doing things like a girl is a bad thing, has never met the following female athletes. In this day in age, life can seem as though it’s still very much a man’s world and it sometimes feels tough to measure up to the guys, especially when it comes to sports and strength. These 15 female athletes prove otherwise and showcase incredible talent that will leave you running the other direction if ever faced one-on-one with them.
15. Sophie Hitchon – Hammer Thrower
14. Jessica Eye – UFC Fighter
13. Holly Holm – UFC Star
The 5-foot-8 UFC fighter weighs a lean 135 pounds and describes her training as challenging and combines a variety of different workouts. “I run five days a week, spar twice a week, grapple 2-3 times per week and wrestle two times a week. Maybe some strength and conditioning in there somewhere depending on the day and I also do mitt work 3-4 times a week.” Holly told UFC.com.
In 2015, Holly ended Ronda Rousey’s undefeated streak in the ring and gained tons of fame by knocking her out with a head kick.
12. Serena Williams – Tennis Star
11. Venus Williams – Tennis Star
10. Ronda Rousey – Former UFC Champ
9. Christmas Abbott – Olympic Lifting
8. Aneta Florczyk – World’s Strongest Woman
7. Chyna – Former Wrestling Star
6. Carissa Gump – Olympic Weightlifter
5. Amanda Bingson – Olympic Hammer Thrower
4. Candace Parker – WNBA Star
3. Lisa Leslie – WNBA Star
2. Laila Ali – Best Female Boxer Ever
1. Olha Korobka – Olympic Weightlifter