Former RuPaul’s Drag Race contestant Phi Phi O’Hara is taking Instagram* by storm with her incredible '90s cartoons characters transformations. Starting off with various drag looks, her #365DaysOfDrag challenge evolved into a more complex one, including different themes and even prosthetics to finish the desired look. Her talent has already brought her 180k followers!
"Luckily most of the characters wear normal clothing, so that was fairly easy," said Phi Phi. "But the wigs and prosthetic took longer to make and find. I wanted to entertain people and bring a smile their face. And lastly, I wanted to inspire people to always push themselves and never let something put a limit on your talent."
* Запрещены в РФ
Ссылки по теме:
- Illustrator Reveals What Lies Under The Masks Of Famous Characters
- Star Wars Characters Reimagined As Winnie The Pooh And Friends
- If Cartoon Characters Looked Their Age
- How Old Would Your Favorite Cartoon Characters Be By Now?
- Random cartoon characters and their real-life doppelgangers
Tags: cartoon character drag queen