Regular visitors to Fishki will no doubt be familiar with Erik Johansson’s surrealist images. This latest mind-bending shot is called Impact. It took months to create and used over 17 square meters of real mirror. The picture made use of both practical effects and photo-editing in order to produce the twisted effect that you can see in this final warped image merging the real with the surreal.
Ссылки по теме:
- My Lonely Robots Experiencing The Quiet Wonder Of The World
- Siberian Photographer Takes Pictures Inspired By Legends And Fairytale
- 17 Pictures Guaranteed To Make You Sad
- I Find Pictures Of Lost Memories In Flea Markets And Make Fictional Landscapes
- 18 Pictures That Prove The World Doesn’t Make Any Damn Sense