Mess up a wedding cake? Who would dare?! It happens more than you'd probably like to know. The results are bad enough to send most brides into a major meltdown.
1. "Oh yes, this is exactly what we wanted."
2. "I can totally make my own wedding cake!"
3. "I always wanted a perfect Tiffany blue cake for my wedding."
4. "Oooh, yes I do think a little decorative dusting would look great."
5. "We'd like an exact replica of Mexico's beaches, please!"
6. Every little girl's dream wedding cake: a pile of white with what look like salt and pepper shakers as toppers.
7. "We're open to suggestions."
8. "We stand here today to witness..."
9. And then there's always this to worry about.
10. "We want a nice spring-themed wedding cake, please."
11. "Oh two tiers is easy! How could anyone mess that up? Don't worry."
12. "So we had to make a few adjustments to the original plan, but we think you'll be even happier with this one."
13. Expectation meets reality on the wrong day.
14. Until death do us part...
15. This is not a DIY disaster. I repeat: this is not a DIY disaster.
16. "We'd like our tiers to look like presents."
17. "We want a cake that really shows our personality."
18. "We want lots of intricate piping, please."
19. "Silver ribbons would be lovely!"
20. As if requesting a tire cake was bad enough, this is what it looked like: