22-year-old Iranian confectioner Hedi Gh posted a picture of her otherworldly creation on Instagram* and everyone went crazy. People wanted to know the recipe. Luckily, a few weeks later instagrammer Sam Melbourne posted the recipe along with her own vegan galaxy donuts.
How did they achieve the ‘galaxy’ effect? “This is quite hard to explain, but if you’ve ever done marbling as a kid using coloured dye it is essentially the same thing,” wrote Sam. Afterward, the baker dusted her donuts with vegan edible glitter. Too beautiful to eat, isn’t it?
* Запрещены в РФ
Ссылки по теме:
- Most Bizarre Galaxies In The Universe
- Afros Turned Into Flowery Galaxies To Make Black Women Proud Of Their African Heritage
- Woman Creates Glow-In-The-Dark Galaxy Painting For Boy Who Couldn’t Fall Asleep, Here’s His Reaction
- Infinity Galaxy Puzzle That Has No Beginning Or End And Can Be Assembled In Any Direction
- New ‘Galaxy’ Crayfish Discovered In Indonesia