Only in Ohio can a mourning dove build a nest on a cop car and get away with it. That’s what happened recently, when cops in Parma discovered that one of their patrol cars had been turned into a nesting place for one plucky dove. The cops not only forgave this particular misdemeanor: they decided to make her even more comfortable.
The cops attached an umbrella to the windshield to keep her safe from the elements and they taped off the parking spot so nobody would bother her.
Then realizing that the dove (which they nicknamed Gerty) was probably hungry, the cops even dug up a bunch of worms to keep the expectant mom well nourished.
Ссылки по теме:
- What This Man Built For His Grandson Took 6 Months
- The Driver Who Hit This Cyclist Didn't Stop Her Car For The Reason
- 50 Funny Dogs That Love Car Rides More Than Anything
- This Police Officer Stopped A Car Going 100MPH. What He Found Inside..
- Miraculous Healing: a Footless Beggar Walks Away when Police Arrive