Have you wondered how you’ll spend your retired days? I’ll give you an idea. A genius Japanese architect created an unique home for 2 retired ladies with their caretaker and a cook.
Issei Suma is known for his intriguing buildings, but this structure shaped like 5 tents are really eye catching, due to the harmonious flow and the design that perfectly combined minimalism with an ecological style. The building features a spiral-shaped indoor pool and a common kitchen for both ladies. This 100 square m complex is called “Jikka” and is located in the Japanese mountains Shizuoka Prefecture
Ссылки по теме:
- First Vertical Forest In Asia To Have Over 3,000 Plants And Produce 132 Pounds Of Oxygen Per Day
- This Japanese Train Station Was Built Around A 700 Year Old Tree, And Here’s Why
- A Floating Forest To Be Installed In Rotterdam
- Mysterious Perfectly Spherical Cloud Captured In Japan
- I Visited The Fox Village In Japan, The Fluffiest Place On Earth