We’d like to introduce you to Raquel Rodrigo, a Spanish artist and set designer who is also adding her own colorful touch to Spain’s streets by turning them into beautiful floral cross-stitch installations. The Valencia-born artist makes her pieces by wrapping thick rolls of string around wire mesh. She prepares them in advance and then unrolls them at her chosen location to bring a dash of color and creativity to the surrounding area.
Ссылки по теме:
- Vibrant Geometric Street Art by Okudart in Madrid
- Asia’s Social And Political Issues Through The Eyes Of Pejac
- Cross-Stitch Tattoos By Turkish Artist Eva Krbdk
- Street Art By Mehdi Ghadyanloo
- Sarcastic Street Art With A Great Sense Of Humor
Tags: Cross-Stitch street-art