Ever seen The Queen of England wearing an ugly Christmas sweater? Probably not. It isn’t exactly a common sight after all. But as you can see below, even her Highness can’t resist getting into the Christmas spirit with a tasteless knitted jumper (emblazoned with a corgi dog wearing a crown. Obviously).
OK, we’ll be honest. The Royals in the pictures aren’t the people you think they are. They’re actually waxwork models from London’s Madame Tussauds, who were granted permission to dress The Royal Family’s waxy counterparts in hideous knit-wear as part of Save the Children’s Christmas Jumper Day. The campaign seeks to raise money by encouraging everybody, on December 16th, to “wear silly festive knits and donate to save children’s lives,” so if you have a horrible Christmas sweater then check out the website and get involved!
Ссылки по теме:
- Victorian Christmas Cards That Are As Creepy As Those Times Themselves
- Abandoned Hairless Hamster Gets A Tiny Sweater To Protect From Cold
- I Took Christmas-Themed Dog Portraits To Wish You Happy Holidays
- They Bought A 20ft Christmas Tree, And Found A Brilliant Way How To Fit It Inside
- If You Want To Stand Out, Then This Sexy Reindeer Ugly Christmas Sweater Is For You!
Tags: Madame Tussauds christmas queen sweater