Photoshop isn't useful for trolling only. Montreal-based photographer Conor Nickerson has created a project where he has inserted his current self into his own childhood photos from 1997-2005, and the nostalgic results look perfectly real.
"While looking through some old family photos, I wondered what it would it look like if tried to photoshop myself today into them," Conor writes. "I gathered all the old hats and t-shirts that I could find and did my best to put myself into childhood moments which, aside from these photos, remain only a distant memory."
Conor says that one of the biggest challenges was matching the quality of the new photos to the old ones. "It involved a lot of blurring, sharpening, and noise to try to get it to look like an older photo."
"Editing the pictures and looking at them so closely for so long takes a bit away from the shock value, but seeing the final images all together definitely is a bit strange! I feel like me and little me would have gotten along pretty alright."
Ссылки по теме:
- Each Month I Created Princess Costumes For My Baby Girl To Cope With Postpartum Depression
- Our Dog Was Getting a Human Sister, So i Built Her a Room Under The Stairs
- Woman Spends 3 Years Converting Old Bus Into Mobile Home, And It Looks Better Than Most Apartments
- 20+ Times Restaurants Tried To Impress Their Customers Too Hard
- Kids At Every Income Level Were Asked To Show Their Favorite Toys