Using 14 crocheted squares made during the 2 years following her diagnosis, the woman shows the slow progression of her mother’s condition – and her fading abilities to complete the skill she once loved. “…She made squares for a while, then the circles, then the little pieces of crochet, until she got to the point where she just carried around the needles and yarn in her purse,” the user writes on Reddit.
Ссылки по теме:
- Girl Finds Something That Wasn’t Meant For Her In A Twix Bag
- Elegant Photos That Defined Edwardian Fashion Styles Of Young Women
- This 11-Year-Old Boy Learned To Crochet At The Of Age 5 And Is Now Called A Crocheting Prodigy
- Woman Asked Housemate To Look After Her Plants Whilst She’s Away For A Couple Weeks And Got These
- Here’s What 3 Kids Growing In One Belly Does To Your Body