When Lauren French from London booked a trip over the Atlantic, she started looking for someone who could look after her plants. Jack, her housemate, was the perfect candidate. He’s funny, thoughtful; everything you’d want in a person who’s caring for your plants. And, just days later, Jack sent Lauren a set of pictures, hilariously showing that he’s not cutting any corners.
“There’s 4 of us who live together,” Lauren told Bored Panda. “I and the other 2 have lived together for 5 years. I’ve known Jack for a few years but he only moved in a couple of months ago. Obviously a wise choice!”
“Jack’s the best,” Lauren said. “He’s always doing really funny, witty things like this and is always making us laugh. He is just the most wholesome person ever. Our morning schedules are similar so if I’m in the shower when he wakes up, he’ll leave a cup of coffee by my room for when I get out. We love him so much.”
Lauren has 5 plants in her room, and Jack made sure they get the attention they deserve. Laura got his photos 3 days after she left, and she absolutely loved them. “I flew to New York on Friday morning. I got a WhatsApp message Friday PM from him saying he’s looking after the plants like I asked (I asked him because our other two housemates are in Canada at the moment and he’s the only one at home) and yeah, I was howling. What a legend.”
This is the first time Jack is plant-sitting for Lauren, and, by the looks of it, it probably isn’t his last!
Ссылки по теме:
- Police Try To Troll Town, Probably Don’t Expect A Reaction Like This
- The Internet Can’t Stop Laughing At These Owls Who Were Born Outside Of Office Window
- Photoshop Troll Who Takes Photo Requests Too Literally Strikes Again
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Pics, And The Result Is Better Than The
- The Funniest “Unattended Children” Warning Signs