People worldwide usually associate Cherry blossoms with spring in Japan, but China's blooms are so magical, they might just become their national symbol as well. The country has just been flooded by an ocean of colorful blossoms, which should stay vibrant through April.
Residents and tourists from all over the world are flocking to the many different sites to admire these gorgeous floral children of spring. At Kunming Zoo in Yunnan Province, for example, the 19th Cherry Blossom Festival began on March 7th and will last until April 7th. It features over 5,000 flowering cherry and crab-apple trees. The 2018 Shanghai Cherry Blossom Festival will run from March 16th to April 15th in Gucun Park, showing off more than 12,000 cherry blossom trees of 82 varieties.
Ссылки по теме:
- Photographer Captures The Changing Beauty Of Kotisaari Island In Finland Through All 4 Seasons
- Chinese Woman Takes Touching Wedding Photos With Her Very Sick Grandfather Before It’s Too Late
- Abandoned Chinese Fishing Village Being Swallowed By Nature
- The Tree Of Life: I Created An Underwater Electrified Artificial Reef
- Chinese Build Unbelievable 350ft Waterfall On A Skyscraper