From a photographic perspective, Romania stands out through its picturesque landscapes, fascinating communities of people and intriguing traditions brought to life. This winter we got many different views of Romania, from landscapes covered in a sparkling blanket of snow to medieval towns that came to life with the festive Christmas atmosphere.
Ссылки по теме:
- Fairytale-Like Pictures Of Horses Living In Extreme Iceland Conditions
- 30 Photos Of Nature Winning The Battle Against Civilization In The Exclusion Zone Around Chernobyl
- Freezing Temperatures And Strong Winds Turned Balaton Lake Into A Winter Wonderland
- I Am Moving Out Of The Netherlands After 3 Years And Here Are My Favorite Photos
- “This Is What I See When I Create Art”: Beautiful Paintings Of Natural Russian Landscapes