Goma, whose name means sesame in Japanese, is a cross between Maltese and Papillon breeds, and that's where the signature ears came from. The 4-year-old fluff lives in Tokyo, Japan and after becoming viral in the US she was named "Mickey Mouse dog" by her newfound fans.
Ссылки по теме:
- Japanese Experiment That Took Half A Century Ended In Amazing Tree ‘Crop Circles’
- 15+ Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country
- This Girl Is Only Six Months Old, But Her Hair Is Ridiculously Amazing
- I Traveled Around Japan Exploring Its Abandoned Places
- 7 Dogs Before And After A Visit To The Hair Salon
Tags: Mickey Mouse dog ears japan photo popularity puppy