Two years ago, I went to Japan to photograph derelict buildings around the country. From love hotels to theme parks or decayed houses, I explored another part of this incredible country. I could tell so many stories that lie behind these images, but I prefer to let your imagination do the work. Here are the most particular places I had the chance to photograph.
Ссылки по теме:
- I Explored An Undiscovered Canyon In Kyrgyzstan, And Here Are 23 Pics Of It
- Scottish Man Decides To Cycle Across The Globe Solo But Finds A Stray Cat Which Accompanies Him
- Wife Left This Overweight Middle-Aged Guy But He Decided To Change His Life And Become A Bodybuilder
- 7 Dogs Before And After A Visit To The Hair Salon
- Japanese Experiment That Took Half A Century Ended In Amazing Tree ‘Crop Circles’