“Inspired by Icarus, who dared to fly too near the sun on wings of feathers and wax. If he was in love with the sun, then this might as well be a story of forbidden love.” This is how the author himself explains the illustrated story of Icarus and the Sun. Gabriel Picolo from Brazil is the artist behind this beautiful yet heartbreaking story about love, fire, and loss.
Ссылки по теме:
- Korean Illustrator Captures Love And Intimacy So Well That You Can Almost Feel It
- Photographer And His Wife Plant 2 Million Trees In 20 Years To Restore A Destroyed Forest
- Couple Has Awesome Star Wars-Themed Wedding, And Their Photos Go Viral
- Artist Keeps Illustrating Everyday Life With His Wife
- 40 Years Ago This Man Sold Everything To Buy A Bike And Travel 6,000 Miles From India To Sweden