Like many homeowners, Jess and Alex Monney decided to renovate their bathroom. During home improvements, you never know what you’ll find once you start to scrape wallpaper, remove flooring, or even tear down walls, but the Monneys came across a truly surprising discovery from the home’s former owners.
This is Alex and Jess Monney, a couple living in the Bay area who decided to remodel their bathroom
But as their contractor was gutting the room, he found a hilarious hidden note written inside of the walls.
The Monneys never met the family, but Alex had this kind message to give them. “Your bathroom, and home, is lovely,” he relayed online. “It has given us a lot of beautiful memories and we can't wait to raise our little baby girl here. Sorry we're changing the bathroom, but the shower is too small for me to fit in (I'm 6′ and my wife is 5′). Thank you for the amazing surprise!”
It even included a little note from their pet bunny, Cassie.
To continue the tradition, the Monneys will leave their own note. We wonder how long until it's discovered!
Ссылки по теме:
- How A Picture Connected Us With Two
- Disney Animator Illustrates Life With Two Children After His Wife Dies, And It Will Break Your Heart
- Chinese Woman Takes Touching Wedding Photos With Her Very Sick Grandfather Before It’s Too Late
- Mom Carries Her Son’s Baby And The Story Behind It Is Beautiful
- Family Gets A Shock Of A Lifetime When Their Dog Returns After Disappearing 10 Years Ago