A bridge outside Da Nang in Vietnam is wowing visitors with its elegant design – seemingly being held aloft by two giant stone hands. Known as the Golden Bridge, it stands 1,400m above sea level above the Ba Na hills, offering majestic views of the surrounding countryside. The gold-colored walkway is lined with purple Lobelia Chrysanthemums and extends for almost 150 metres, curving around in an elegant design.
Ссылки по теме:
- This House Looks Ordinary From The Outside, Until You Step Inside And See Why It Costs $7,600,000
- Woman Spends 3 Years Converting Old Bus Into Mobile Home, And It Looks Better Than Most Apartments
- Japanese Mom Bakes Awesome Bread Inspired By Her Kid’s Drawings And Nature
- Romanian People Noticed That Dior Copied Their Traditional Clothing And Decided To Fight Back
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service