Dragons, battles and daring adventures. The beauty of fantasy novels is that they can take you to other worlds, but what if you could live in another realm every day? Well, Oregon artist and house developer Ed Bemis managed to make that possible. Tucked away in the foothills of Ashland, Oregon sits Shining Hand Ranch, a whimsical home that is so detailed it is fit for royalty from your favorite book.
Large open windows look-out onto Mount Ashland, Taowhywee Point, Wagner Butte, Mount Shasta, and Pilot Roc
Ссылки по теме:
- Beautiful Photos Of John Lennon With His First Wife Cynthia At Their Home In 1965
- Real Estate Agent Posts 25 Of The Worst Home Design Finds
- This is your future home in space, according to billionaire Jeff Bezos
- Summer House Designed With A Pool On Its Roof Can Be As Open Or As Closed As The Homeowner Desires
- Disney Releases High-End Star Wars Furniture For The Most Stylish Fans