Some like them boiled, some scrambled, but Michele Baldini likes them in the form of art. What is "them"? Eggs, of course. From fruit to animals, from movies to ... Trump. Michele takes raw or cooked eggs, shapes them into various figures and shares the images of his artwork on his Instagram*, cleverly called The Eggs-hibit.
* Запрещены в РФ
Ссылки по теме:
- This Artist Came Up With A Genius Way To Uses Puzzles
- Japanese Artist Turns Product Packaging Into Art, And The Result Will Amaze You
- Artists Everywhere Pay Tribute To Stephen Hillenburg, With Spongebob Inspired Art
- Bulgarian Artist Makes Incredible Illustrations That Glow From Within
- I Sorted Famous Characters By Color, And This Is What I Found Out