Every dog owner knows how much their beloved pets miss them when they’re gone, even if it’s just a quick walk to the post office. At the exact moment you return back, your buddy just bursts with joy, ready to celebrate your arrival. But this 6-year-old Vizsla Murray is not really an ordinary example. This dog has his own creative way to show how happy he is when his owner finally arrives home, and the internet is already loving it.
Recently, the internet fell in love with him after seeing him greeting his returning owner in a very unique way
Instead of wagging his tail and preparing for cuddles, Murray climbs to the highest point of his owner AJ Allee’s house
AJ Allee first tried to find how he got there and block the entrance to prevent it from happening again
AJ Allee says that he had never heard of a dog climbing the roofs like this. What a unique buddy!
Ссылки по теме:
- These Two Mastiffs Are The Cheesiest Couple, And We Can’t Get Enough Of Their One-Liners
- Family Gets A Shock Of A Lifetime When Their Dog Returns After Disappearing 10 Years Ago
- Brave Dog Gets Shot While Protecting His 16-Year-Old Owner From Armed Intruders
- Meet Leela, The Weirdest Pit Bull In The World Who Acts So Strangely Even Vets Can’t Explain It
- 21 Situations Every Dog Owner Can Relate To