Janet Adamowicz was heartbroken when Boo, her beloved cat, ran away from home back in 2005 aged just four. She did everything she could to find Boo, placing ‘missing’ posters around her hometown of Harrogate, England, and even put an ad about her in the local paper. After a year of fruitless searching, Janet gave up hope.
Her heartbroken owner, Janet Adamowicz, searched high and low for a year before finally giving up
“I thought it was weird, but I couldn’t believe it when I got to the vets and they had her there and she still remembered me”
“I don’t know where she had been, I think possibly a stray but kept being fed by strangers or catching her own food”
“Boo recognised her mum straight away and within minutes the two were thoroughly enjoying plenty of face rubs, cuddles and meows”
The pair were able to be reunited thanks to info stored on a microchip, it’s important to always chip your cat!
Ссылки по теме:
- Stephen King’s Pet Sematary Remake Had Cats From Shelters Who Were Trained To Become Cat Actors
- Cat Figures Out Owner Does Not Enjoy Her Live Gifts, Starts Bringing Giant Leaves Every Morning
- Rescue Kitty With 4 Ears And One Eye Escapes Misery After Finding His Forever Home
- Verizon Suspends Worker Who Rescued Cat Using His Work Equipment
- Family Gets A Shock Of A Lifetime When Their Dog Returns After Disappearing 10 Years Ago