Most parents struggle with getting their young kids to sit for photos, but for mom and photographer Samantha Lu she faces an extra set of challenges. Lu’s son Levi has autism. The photographer explained that because of his condition Levi gets uncomfortable with eye contact and having to smile on command. “I don’t know what to do with my face,” he told her. Well, the creative mother found a solution, she bought him a T-Rex suit and let him wear it.
Mother and professional photographer Samantha Lu was struggling getting good pictures of her autistic son Levi
Ссылки по теме:
- 15-Year-Old Boy Prodigy Creates Animal Drawings From Memory
- These Are The Best Cosplays From Comic Con 2018, And Deadpool Looks Too Real
- 9 Halloween Costumes That I Crocheted For My Kids
- Father, Daughter And Pets Take The Same Photo For 10 Years
- My Brother And I Recreated Childhood Photos As A Gift To Our Mom On Her 50th Birthday