Just because cats don’t like to work doesn’t mean they don’t enjoy watching other people work. You can find cat cafes all across Japan, but Yuzu no Ie, in the town of Yurihonjo, Akita Prefecture, is special. That’s because it’s the only cat cafe in Japan that’s right next to a rice paddy. See, being next to a rice paddy makes Yuzu no Ie special for the cats, because the cafe’s feline staff absolutely love the view, as this adorable video shows
Ссылки по теме:
- Scottish Man Decides To Cycle Across The Globe Solo But Finds A Stray Cat Which Accompanies Him
- 15+ Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country
- This Girl Turns Her Cat Into a Viral Star With a tiktok Video Of "Mr. Sandman"
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- 21 Pictures That Prove Japan Is A Modern Paradise