Renowned actress and mother of three children Blake Lively wished her husband of 7 years Ryan Reynolds (aka Deadpool, aka Green Lantern, however much he may deny it) a very happy 43rd birthday by posting a humorous photo of the two of them together. The photo shows Lively’s finger in Reynolds’ nose, and we love how genuine the shot is.
Lively’s photo of her and Reynolds took the internet by storm, getting over 3.2 million likes and over 11,500 comments on Instagram* alone. These numbers are huge, but they’re not surprising, considering how many people love both of the actors’ work and are emotionally invested in their playful relationship.
Other friends of Ryan Reynolds also made fun of him and posted these stories on their Instagram*
32-year-old Lively has starred in many movies, including The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005) and its sequel (2008), The Town (2010), Savages (2012), The Age of Adaline (2015), The Shallows (2016), and A Simple Favor (2018). But some of us know the actress from her role as Serena van der Woodsen in Gossip Girl (XOXO don’t judge us).
Ryan isn’t innocent himself, having just trolled his wife Blake on her birthday too, by posting a series of images where she had her eyes closed
* Запрещены в РФ
Ссылки по теме:
- Family Sends The Most Awkward Christmas Cards For 15 Years, And It’s Too Funny
- Photoshop Troll Who Takes Photo Requests Too Literally Strikes Again
- 10+ Hilarious Posts About Husbands Who Catch A Cold And Think They’re Dying
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Pics, And The Result Is Better Than The
- 10+ Dentists With An Awesome Sense Of Humor