Imagine waking up in the middle of the day only to realize it’s still the middle of the night. Only it isn’t and it’s actually the sky that’s covered with such a thick layer of black smoke, barely any sun rays can get through. Now, this may sound like some sort of apocalyptic scenario but that’s the chilling reality that the residents of São Paulo, Brazil, had to experience.
On Monday, Brazil’s busiest city has been completely covered by thick dark clouds
In an interview with Folha De S. Paulo, meteorologist Franco Nadal Villela said the darkening was caused by a cold front from the east of São Paulo meeting with the fine dust brought in from the fires in Mato Grosso do Sul.
See the eerie Gotham City-esque view in the video below
Even though the fires are burning over 1,700 miles away from Sao Paulo, the winds still managed to carry the black dust this great distance.
Ссылки по теме:
- Amazing Pics From Kyoto “Bullet Tour” Show No Matter How Tight Your Schedule, You Should Go
- 25 Times When Boredom Make People Hilariously Creative
- This Shiba Inu Always Looks Grumpy And People Are In Love
- People Accuse Disney Of Stealing The Lion King From Japanese Animation Kimba The White Lion (1965)
- Japanese Photographer Captures A Shy-At-First Baby Meerkat And Its Family In 23 Pics