Animal and human friendships are always an adorable sight to watch. The trust the animals put in us, and our deep understanding of their feelings and needs are what makes these interspecies bonds so inspiring. And it is even more astonishing when such relationships happen between zoo animals and their zookeepers. One such zookeeper RISTE, working in a zoo in Skopje, North Macedonia, has found an incredible connection with giraffes.
Ссылки по теме:
- 17 Times Leo And Kate Showed The World Their Inseparable Friendship Bond
- This Cat Has A Good Hair Day Every Day
- Angry silverback throws fistful of mud at tourists in German zoo
- Japanese Photographer Captures A Shy-At-First Baby Meerkat And Its Family In 23 Pics
- This Shiba Inu Always Looks Grumpy And People Are In Love