Russian artist Anastasia Kosyanova dressed up Disney princesses for Halloween and they look so dope, the gang would definitely win any costume competition they’d enter.
“I am 29 years old and based in Russia, the city of Yessentuki,” Anastasia introduced herself to Bored Panda. “I have been painting my whole life, since the age of 8. I have dreamed of becoming a designer and studied at an art school for 6 years.” Anastasia has been working as an illustrator for the past 3 years and said it’s her dream job.
“I love Halloween,” the artist said. “In Russia, people don’t celebrate this occasion as Americans do. However, we do have parties, and to me, they’re great fun. I love horror films but I have been a Disney fan as well.”
Combining these two passions, Halloween looked like the perfect time to dress up her beloved princesses in spooky costumes. “I selected the costumes for the princesses intuitively, for example, Mulan seemed perfect to become Samara Morgan from The Ring.”
Ссылки по теме:
- Illustrator Shows How Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Lived In 2017
- You Have To See This Model With Down Syndrome Become 6 Disney Princesses
- This Baker Makes Halloween-Inspired Cakes, And You’d Probably Be Too Scared To Eat Them
- This Artist Created Unhappy Endings To Disney Movies, And The Result Will Ruin Your Childhood
- If Tim Burton Directed Disney Movies