The art of trolling is said to test your love bond, so you might wanna pull a practical joke now and then to keep that flame burnin'. And sometimes all it takes is a hefty batch—400, to be precise—of googly eyes. One loving girl in Austria did just that. She ordered a pack of sticky eyes and glued them all around her boyfriend’s apartment.
Have you noticed that sense of fulfillment after you do something real silly, and your significant other just gets it? Like an informal matching test, it instantly indicates you’re on the right track. Moira Smith, an anthropologist at Indiana University Bloomington, has said that jokes and pranks "are designed to show off the strength of the relationship by testing that relationship." Because “you have to know a person pretty well to know their foibles and what is guaranteed to get their goat." That’s why most lovebirds and BFFs tend to laugh at each other like there’s no tomorrow.
Ссылки по теме:
- Blake Lively Trolls Ryan Reynolds For His Birthday With A Post That Is Both Sweet And Silly
- Goldie And German Shepherd In Panic After Owner ‘Collapses’, Have A Conversation On What To Do Next
- 24-Year-Old Dumps Her Boyfriend, Quits Her Job, And Now Is Living The Van Life With Her Dog
- This Family Started Doing ‘Real Life’ Christmas Cards 6 Years Ago And They Get Crazier
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Spotted With The Most Fitting iPhone Case