Beijing is the capital of the People's Republic of China. It is the world's most populous capital city. The city, located in northern China, is governed as a municipality under the direct administration of the central government with 16 urban, suburban, and rural districts. Beijing is an important world capital and global power city, and one of the world's leading centers for culture, diplomacy and politics, business and economy, education.
Ссылки по теме:
- Grandma Goes Mission Impossible While Dangling A 7 Y.O. From The 5th Floor to Rescue Her Cat
- Lisbon’s Government Allowed Street Artists To Paint On Walls
- "Living In China I See The Most Ridiculous Things"
- 34 Fascinating Pics Capture Street Scenes of Budapest in the 1980s
- Most Beautiful Remaining Street Mosaics From The Soviet Union