Millennium Dome Raid 2000 Theft of a flawless 203.04 carats 40.608 g gem with an estimated worth of 200 Million Euro
City Bonds Robbery 1990 John Goddard was robbed at knife point while transporting 301 bills and certificates of deposit, mostly for 1 million Euro each.
Central Bank of Iraq Robbery 2003 Saddam Hussein sent a demands with his son Qusay to make a withdrawal for $1 Billion. Bank personnel reluctantly consented,out of fear of what would happen for denying the dictators orders.
Stephane Breitwieser 1995-2011 The waiter turned thief,had stolen over 239 pieces of art from over 172 museums worldwide. The artwork stolen was estimated to be worth $1.2 Billion
Ссылки по теме:
- London Then and Now in Streetmuseum App
- 25 Things You Didn’t Know About Nelson Mandela And His Enduring Legacy
- 25 interesting history facts.
- 7 great people who saved the world
- Interesting historic photos