Father and redditor, nicknamed Gfgrubb, tries to make the best out of a bad situation by doodling cute little drawings on his daughter’s eyepatch. Layla was born with a small cataract that clouds the vision in her right eye. In order to help the injured eye develop correctly, she has to wear the patch over her strong eye for 2 hours everyday.
The patching at this early age prevents ambylopia or the lazy eye disorder, where the vision in one eye does not fully develop during childhood.
Ссылки по теме:
- Girl swept away in tsunami reunites with her family 10 years later
- This 21 year-old Girl, Hears For The First Time.
- 5-Year-Old Girl With Autism Expresses Herself Through Paintings
- Mom sews Disney costumes for her daughter
- Creative Dad Is The Champion With His Colorful Pancake Drawings