We can now add “miniature food” to the list of specialties that Japanese cuisine is known for. Miniature Space is a special kitchen in Japan that does all of its cooking in tiny toy kitchens, creating real, edible meals that fit in the palm of your hand. Their latest masterpiece? A tiny strawberry cake. The best part is that they use miniature tools in the kitchen, too – miniature knives to cut slices of strawberry, miniature tongs, and a miniature spatula to spread the frosting.
Ссылки по теме:
- This Kitchen Hasn’t Been Touched Since The 1950s
- This Eclectic Kitchen is Completely Knitted and Crocheted Out of Yarn
- 17 Creative Kitchen Gadgets To Make Your Cooking A Lot More Fun
- Delightful Paper Dioramas Showcase Iconic Cities Atop Famous Foods
- 31 Foods That Failed So Hard They Almost Won In 2014