Owls have fascinated us for the millennium. They frequently appear in our stories and myths back in the ancient Greek and Egyptian times. Many different cultures across various regions of the world have bestowed symbolic meaning upon owls, seeing them as keepers of wisdom, protectors of the dead, and guardians of the underworld. Photographer Brad Wilson captures close-up portraits of different owl species with stunning details.
Ссылки по теме:
- I Wake Up At 5am To Hike In Transylvanian Mountains
- Finnish Photographer Proves Fairy Forests Are Real In Finland
- The Odd beauty of Sphynxes
- Fairytale-Like Pictures Of Horses Living In Extreme Iceland Conditions
- Little Underwater Dancers
Tags: beauty owl photography