Many people think of Finland as the land of cold weather and darkness. However, Ossi Saarinen, a Finnish photographer, believes that the country is much more than just that, and he shows another surprisingly enchanting side of his motherland.
Ссылки по теме:
- Fairytale-Like Pictures Of Horses Living In Extreme Iceland Conditions
- I Photographed Dutch Windmills In The Fog And The Results Are Magical
- Keepers Of Wisdom: The Mystical Beauty Of Owls
- Photographer Captures The Changing Beauty Of Kotisaari Island In Finland Through All 4 Seasons
- This Couple Was Taking Wedding Photos When A Raccoon Family Decided To Join Them