Ukraine-based Anna Mo knits super chunky blankets with giant, three-inch stitches. This is the ultimate security blanket you can get lost in. She uses custom-made, two-inch-thick needles for her knits, which also include sweaters and scarves. Mo began knitting to have a hand-based escape from her head-based design job. No surprise then, that her work emphasizes its hand-made nature. The yarn wriggles with every huge loop, imperfections are magnified, and each piece has a unique flair. This blanket will be yours and yours only!
The yarn is 100% Australian Merino wool, meaning that it is soft, warm, light, and perfect for wearing against bare skin. Winter seems forever away, but if you’re under one of these knits, it will be no threat at all.
Ссылки по теме:
- I Crochet And Knit Octopus Gentlemen
- She Just Knit With Giant Needles And Yarn
- Copenhagen’s Distinct Architecture Knit into Color-Blocked Urban Landscapes by Jake Henzler
- Australia’s Oldest Man Knits Tiny Sweaters For Injured Penguins
- A Giant Sculpture Crawls Out Of The Ground In Budapest