People say that money can't buy happiness, but those people have never paid an adoption fee. If you are thinking of adding a four-legged baby to your life, please visit your local shelter and check out rescues. There are always animals looking for a loving forever home. If you cannot adopt, then consider becoming a foster; foster homes create space in shelters, all while giving a pet a comfortable place to stay, which means that animals don't have to be put to sleep to make room in the shelter. These pups are out of the shelter, in loving homes, and could not be happier!
1. These two are still looking for a forever home!
2. Look at that smile!
3. Kala and Keira are in foster, and are looking for a forever home!
4. Such a happy baby!
5. "Get me outta here, guys!"
6. What a change!
7. What a beautiful baby.
8. He doesn't even look like the same dog!
9. Home at last!
10. He's ready for adventure.
11. That smile!
12. A little love goes a very long way.
13. Feeling better even after one day!
14. On the car ride home, knowing she's finally safe!
15. This pup had nerve damage in his front leg when he was found on the street. His leg was amputated, and his quality of life drastically increased.
16. What a change!