People say that money can't buy happiness, but those people have never paid an adoption fee. If you are thinking of adding a four-legged baby to your life, please visit your local shelter and check out rescues. There are always animals looking for a loving forever home. If you cannot adopt, then consider becoming a foster; foster homes create space in shelters, all while giving a pet a comfortable place to stay, which means that animals don't have to be put to sleep to make room in the shelter. These pups are out of the shelter, in loving homes, and could not be happier!
15. This pup had nerve damage in his front leg when he was found on the street. His leg was amputated, and his quality of life drastically increased.
Ссылки по теме:
- Shelter Dog Hugs Her Friend Hours Before Euthanasia And Saves Their Li
- A Bedraggled Pile of Fur Becomes a Sweet Little Dog
- Animal Shelter Celebrates Their Happiest Day Ever Because All Kennels Are Empty
- Meet Toast, the Adorable Dog Whose Tongue Is Constantly Sticking Out
- “Kindness Is Patriotic:” People Are Skipping July 4th Fireworks To Spend Time With Shelter Dogs