October is Down Syndrome Awareness month so we couldn’t think of a better time to share the second set of Wil Can Fly photos. I started this series back on March 21st (National Down Syndrome Day) of this year as a way to illustrate the joy my son (Wil) has brought to our family. Wil has Down Syndrome, but my family and I know that won’t stop him from doing anything he puts his mind to – Wil Can Fly.
We have also started a 2016 calendar project with a compilation of Wil Can Fly photos and are donating half the proceeds to two Down Syndrome foundations that help people adopt kids with DS and older people with DS go to college. Check out Wilcanfly.com to help.
Ссылки по теме:
- This 8-Year-Old Was Bullied For 2 Years
- Mom Documents The Friendship Between A Boy And His Pets
- Raising Our Forefathers From The Dead
- “My Son Used To Look Like Danny DeVito”
- Woman Loses 150 Pounds And Poses With Her Heavier Self
Tags: Down Syndrome boy project