There’s countless photographs online seemingly showing tourists single-handedly holding up the Leaning Tower of Pisa. So much so that it’s getting a little old, and definitely less believable; so what about transforming Big Ben into a wristwatch? London-based photographer Rich McCor uses just a piece of paper and a pair of scissors to create simple cutouts that transform iconic landmarks into something else entirely.
Ссылки по теме:
- Mesmerizing Paper Sculptures by Jen Stark
- 15 Famous Landmarks From A Different Perspective
- I Handcut Paper Animals And Use The Sky To Bring Them To Life
- Intricate Paper Animals Crafted with Elaborate Origami Techniques
- DIY Geometric Paper Masks For Halloween