Naomi Chi’s tattoos look like mostly finished pencil drawings. The Vancouver artist-student achieves this through her sketch-like style; the guiding lines and shapes used to compose the image are left in, giving the impression that you’re looking at an open sketchbook.
“My interest in visual art was spurred by animation, so capturing movement is important to me,” Chi told Brown Paper Bag. “I also strive to implicate a kind of immediacy in my my tattoos, so there’s a lot of improvisation — It keeps the process fresh and fun for me. I’m glad my clients like it too, of course!”
Ссылки по теме:
- Animal Tattoos With Digital Pixel Glitches By Russian Artist
- 17-Year-Old Self-Taught Mexican Artist Creates Stunning Drawings
- I Carve Little Sculptures Into The Tips Of Pencils
- These 24 Jaw-Dropping Bad Tattoo Cover-Ups
- Insanely Clever Temporary Tattoo Hacks