Jason Edmiston has been creating pop culture art professionally for 20 years, and has always shot his own photo reference, usually with the greatest model he has ever met, his dad. Most of his work, which includes movie posters, toy packaging, art prints and advertising art, relies to some degree on photo reference.
They work together to find appropriate costumes and props
When Jason has a concept sketch for a piece worked out, he pops over to his parents’ house and gets his dad to dress up like the character while he sets up lighting to match the scene. He’s very accommodating, and willing to pose in all sorts of ways, and always manages to get into character. He never says no to a request and is always enthusiastic.
Ссылки по теме:
- Photographer Dad Makes His Son With Down Syndrome Fly
- Japanese Engineer Perfectly Re-Creates Models From The Popular ’80s Sci-Fi Saga For His Son
- Dad Builds A Playroom For His Son And The Before & After Photos Show Real Handyman Skills
- Dad Turns His Sons’ Doodles Into Anime Characters, And The Result Is Amazing
- This Dad Updates His Tattoo Sleeve Every Year