15 years ago, Sarah Vickers and Kiel Patrick planted a Christmas tree together shortly after they started dating. Just last weekend, they finally got married at Henry’s Christmas Tree Farm in Hope, Rhode Island. It was a beautiful, Christmas spirit filled moment for the both of them.
“In this here moment I was the happiest I had ever been in my entire life,” writes Patrick. “I laughed and abruptly excused myself from the entire wedding to take a picture. A picture to always look back on and say ‘this is the me I always want to be.’ Not for me but for her, because she deserves the happiest man I can be…”
Ссылки по теме:
- Pets VS Christmas Decorations
- Victorian Christmas Cards That Are As Creepy As Those Times Themselves
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Family Wedding Album Appears
- You Can Strap This Spiral Staircase Onto Any Tree Without Tools
- Royal Family Wearing Ugly Christmas Sweaters… Wait What?