The ocean is one of the main attractions in human lives all around the world. There are a large number of animals in the oceans. And one of them is Christmas tree worm. Known to marine biologists as Spirobranchus giganteus, Christmas Tree Worms are species of tube-building polychaete worms belonging to the Serpulidae family. They’re called Christmas Tree Worms because they look like Christmas trees with the wonderful beauty make a shining ocean.
Ссылки по теме:
- Victorian Christmas Cards That Are As Creepy As Those Times Themselves
- You Can Strap This Spiral Staircase Onto Any Tree Without Tools
- They Bought A 20ft Christmas Tree, And Found A Brilliant Way How To Fit It Inside
- This Christmas Tree Farm Wedding Looks Like A Fairytale Come True
- Royal Family Wearing Ugly Christmas Sweaters… Wait What?