My name is Anna Karenina Glinoga and I’m a fine art photographer born in Metro Manila, Philippines. My frustrations and struggles make my imagination spark creation. Photography has always been my way of expressing my deepest feelings towards depression. When my father passed away two years ago, my grandmother inspired me to start a project that perfectly mirrors our shared experiences through photographs.
Ссылки по теме:
- 59-Year-Old Grandmother Still Going Strong As A Fashion Model
- Artist Completes His Half-Shaved Hipster Beard With Random Objects
- The best Grandmother ever!
- I’m Showing People They Can Read Books Anywhere And Anytime
- WAT Grandmother Goes To The Beach
Tags: granddaughter grandmother project