Meet Puggle, the baby fox that was rescued on March 15th in North West London, and who can’t get enough of his stuffed rabbit. Puggle may be living indoors for now, but that rabbit better watch out! “Puggle has a love hate relationship with it,” the National Fox Welfare Society told. “When he is tired, he loves to snuggle up to the rabbit, but after eating and full of play, he likes to shake the rabbit and throw it around.”
He will be “integrated with other cubs his own age and size, in preparation for his eventual release back to the wild”
Ссылки по теме:
- They Imagined Insane Scenarios That Could Go Wrong While Babysitting
- Baby Flask: How To Turn A Baby Doll Into A Beverage Container
- After His Mom Died In A Car Accident, This Cub Was Adopted By A Dog
- What’s Inside Your Favorite Childhood Toys?
- Creative photography by Queenie Liao