Laurens De Haas shares with you the love he has developed for the foxes living in the dunes on the coast of the Netherlands, and the joy he experiences in photographing them.
Ссылки по теме:
- I Visited The Fox Village In Japan, The Fluffiest Place On Earth
- Meet Juniper, The Pet Fox Who’s Basically An Orange Dog
- Fox Rescued And Raised By Humans Thinks He Is A Dog
- Rescue Baby Fox Loves Snuggling With His Plush Bunny Toy
- Russian Miner Spends His Breaks Photographing Foxes In The Arctic Circle
Tags: fox netherlands