A family moved out of their home in Detroit, and left lots of trash behind them – an old mattress, pillows, some broken furniture… And a loyal dog. In fact, a pit bull pooch so loyal, he waited for his owners to come back for him for the whole month. Neighbors watched the sad doggie named Boo lying on a curb and would bring him food. Then one day they called Detroit Youth and Dog Rescue Center.
When a family moved from Detroit, they left lots of trash behind them, and… their loyal dog Boo
Neighbors kept bringing food to the dog and then called Detroit Dog Rescue Center to save the pooch
“He was just lying there, being his loyal self,” founder Mike Diesel said about the pooch he was called to rescue
With some food from McDonald’s, Boo eventually agreed to a collar and jumped into Diesel’s truck
“We kind of talked to each other to make sure we understood each other’s feelings… He knew I wasn’t going to hurt him”
Boo already proved to be a very loyal pup, but he also turned out to be a super friendly dog!
Ссылки по теме:
- Remember The Starving Kid Left To Die By His Parents? He Just Had His First Day Of School
- Good Dog Saves A Baby Deer From Drowning
- Mom Refuses To Give Up Her Disabled Baby With “Low Intelligence” Nurtures Him All The Way To Harvard
- Baby Skunks Were Rejected By Mother At Birth, But Our Dog Freddie Took Over As Stepmum!
- Woman On Holiday Finds A Dog With Broken Spine, Takes Him Home From Greece To Holland
Tags: abandonment dog story